You need to follow the directions for this one.
1) Remove any previous activators or helper applications such as KMS keygen or KMSpico.
2) Open KMSmicro.exe (Allow through any security programs)
3) Go to settings tab and choose the "Installing TAP" button and follow the install directions
4) After TAP is installed, go into your network settings and rename the new TAP connection "tap1"
5) Highligh both your normal connection and the 'tap1' connection and right click and choose "Bridge Connections" (let it work for a minute)
6) Alt-Tab back to KMSmicro and click the "Run KMSmicro Console" button
7) Wait a few minutes while the VM warms up
8) Choose the "T" option in the VM to syncronize time with the internet and press enter. (The VM server uses a Russian Time-zone by default)
9) After fully syncronized, Alt+Tab back to KMSmicro app and Click the "Activate Windows" or "Activate Office" button depending on your needs
You can verify successful activation in the console part of the program.
You don't have to reboot for your watermark to go away. You can do other things for a while and it will eventually re-validate and remove the watermark once it finally realizes that your system is activated.
- Any x86 or x64 compatible computer (even running inside the virtual machine)
- 512 MB RAM
- You can run the activator from a flash drive
- The requirements for disk space (approx.): 200 MB
- Internet connection to sync time with KMS Server VM
Changes in 5.0.1
- Added the ability to specify the Office Install Directory.
- Added an optional SPP registry fix that prevents activation.
It's possible to activate without bridging the TAP connection and syncing your time in the VM, but you'd have to change your time-zone to match the Russian VM time-zone. I'm sorry I don't know exactly which TZ it's in.
Windows 8.1 Pro/Enterprise Default/N, and VL versions of Office2013 on Windows 8.1 (any SKU)
Credits: Ratiborus, Evgeny972, and friends
He also gives credits to people who helped localize his readme files.
Languages: Russian, English, Spanish (Language button in settings tab)